Monday, March 31, 2014

Monday Mantra

 Image found Via Eternally Classic

Good Morning!
I know it's been forever! but fear not with all my crazy planners, I've finally got my act together and got a posting scheduled together for the blog, and also you tube.  A lot of people have been wondering where I am! hoping for a post, or a video something! I have been around, I am just stupidly busy trying to get on top of a few things, and planning for the wedding in October!
What you will see in the space in the coming days and months :-
Monday Mantra posts. ( I miss these)
Art Journal posts, featuring pages from both my art journal and my written midori journal.
A Weekily or Bi Weekly Youtube video post.
Friday Faves which will feature my top thing for the week be it an art supply stationery makeup handbag.
A Sunday Round up post featuring the photos that havent made it to instagram or the blog from my big camera.
and every other week either a wedding post, a weightloss post, or a recipe...who knows...

But for now, remember, if the day truly sucks, or you've broken your diet...its not too late to start over...we all love a clean page, it doesn't have to be ruined, we just need to turn the page.

Take care and I'll see you soon!
x Courtney

1 comment:

  1. Oh Courtney I am soooo happy that your back. You have been missed and am looking forward to hearing more from you. Lots of love Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments! it makes my day to know that Im not babbling to myself!
Ink and Love
Courtney
xx